RE: TT Paddock Photos.
Anonymous
Unregistered

RE: TT Paddock Photos.
If their is anyone out there who can help with the following Id be greatfull. Someone took Photos of Me and My Team in the Holding Area Before Fridays 600 Proddy TT and Id like to trace the Person so I can get copys of them.
If Its You and You read this contact me on the E Mail Address Above. Thanks Again and All The Best To Everyone In The Manx In the Next Week or So.

Irish Ago Racing.
06-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: RE: TT Paddock Photos.
Hi,

Sorry for nicking attention on this message but I'm looking for photos of myself too. Unfortunately, I crasched out in practice week so I have only found one photo of myself. Please let me know if you either have yourself or if you know of someone that can have photos of no 63. Junior TT (Blue plate). Any photos of either the 2 crashes (Union Mills, saturday and Cruickbanks Corner, wednesday) or practicing. Thanks for your help and see you in 2004, gagging already.
06-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Two you both !
Have you tried Trevor Burgess at
<A HREF="mailto:manxphotos@manx.net">manxphotos@manx.net</A>
he sometimes takes them in the paddock area.
Otherwise Ago I'll ask anyone I see in the MGP
paddock taking pics if they were there during TT.
Carl next time I go to the photo shop near the sea
terminal, I could look in there for you, thats if
you haven't been to that shop !??
Otherwise who have you tried ?

Thanks for the Best Wishes Ago, see you around the
paddock ! Just back from lap of the course tonight
06-08-2003, 09:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

now its a pity i dont take my vidio cam with me anymore but i could show you an earlier one from a few years ago or as they say on blue peter "here's one i made earlier" as your crash was a carbon copy mail me if you want it least you could show your mates where you come off
07-08-2003, 12:14 AM