Hutchinson in last minute Supersport TT switch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hutchinson in last minute Supersport TT switch
[Image: hutchypensive.jpg]

Eight-times Isle of Man TT winner Ian Hutchinson will ride a Keith Flint Team Traction Control Yamaha in this year’s Supersport TT races.

With practice set to get underway on Monday, Hutchinson was signed to ride for the factory-backed Tsingtao MV Agusta team in the two supersport battles, but a last minute withdrawal for the Hampshire-based outfit has forced the Bingley rider to find an eleventh hour replacement.

“It is a privilege to be working with Keith Flint and the team and I know how much they love their racing. I have worked with Grant [Bunting] from TTC before so to be able to have this opportunity to work with them is just what I need.

“I am looking forward to it and as I haven’t ridden the TTC bike before we need to have a good practice week and get a feel for it, but I know the team have the ability from what they have done this season and in the past”
, said Hutchinson.

“We just need to get our heads down and then hopefully my confidence that I have had this year from Superbike and Superstock will cross into Supersport too. I want to go out and have a good go at it, that’s for sure.”

Hutchinson will ride for Paul Bird Motorsport in the Superbike and Superstock classes and had a good showing at this year’s North West 200 earlier this month.

Adam Child, who was set to join Hutchinson in the MV Agusta outfit, remains without a ride with just over two days until first practice.

[Image: bennettslogo.jpg]
Oli Rushby
Picture: Impact Images
29-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Website Find Reply