Something Different - Lisa Ross's Bike is Back On Track.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Something Different - Lisa Ross's Bike is Back On Track.
I have just been informed from a very realiable source, that the bike that Lisa Ross ran in the Scottish championship two years ago is about to be out on the scene again. This time however with Torquil Patterson onboard (sorry of I got the spelling wrong).

We at ttwebsite wish Torquil all the best and hope that he can do what Lisa did with this bike and show the way home to the others.

By the way, Lisa is well on the way to recovery, apart from the new nuts and bolts in her ankles that are required (third set), but she does ask for some time on her own, with her family, after so many months in recovery after such a horrific accident. She appreciates all of the email and good wishes that she has received and will be in touch, on here I am sure, in the near future to let us know how she is getting on.

By the way, anyone with a decent go-faster wheelchair to spare, then get in touch as Lisa could do with one.
03-09-2003, 02:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Something Different - Lisa Ross's Bike is Back
Can't wait to see this...he rides big bikes usually, and often unusual ones...the Kawazuki...or those mad motos!Go Torquil!!
04-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm sure he'll give the bike a really good run. The Kawazuki is out - have to keep all the fans in the Scottish Ambulance Service and the Marshal's happy!! Here's hoping it gets to a race this time.

Torquil and Bruce Birnie are both riding 3 bikes - In the Production, 600 or 400 and 125 races - I'm sure up there with the leaders if not in the lead in all the races, shows a heck of a ambition to race 3, so very different bikes in a set of 7.

Helen, if either of them go near a SuperMoto, on their own head be it - I can't swap the races about anymore to give them a race to rest between races!

Diana
04-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

East Fortune Roadracing
Got advertising posters in post Diana. Fly posting in Tranent commences this weekend !!!! only joking, all legal and above board ;0)
and sorry i did not get your e mail ?
cheers,
Stella
04-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: East Fortune Roadracing
Just was saying how proud you must be of and for Bryan to get his first point in the Club Championship - and now he's gone and changed his bike! Aim to get more than one next weekend?!?!

04-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well that would be good Diana.Yes we are all really proud of Bryan (and Grant too) very special sons my boys. They are all in the workshop rebuilding a standard engine as i type ! Got to get used to that before the tunned engine appears ? Think i will have to increase the wine that i bring too last the weekend though !!
Stella x
04-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll see what I can find in my cellar, Stella! Cider for you, Diana?
04-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

As long as I remember to eat something - cannot live on apple juice alone!

Perhaps Stella, it was the heat from the towering inferno (oops) Alex's Barbecue that evaporated the wine?

There's a fair entry of 600's, I'm sure he'll do great and be first in the office to check the result (except you!). I'm sure they are all in their element in the garage just now.

That's the programme finished - I'm all cross eyed with all the 'cutting and pasting'.

Surely Helen you won't have room for wine and the likes - you'll have so many Breezers with you!
04-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Diana any time to add me to that programme? Cheers john
05-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you pop down, you can write yersel in by hand on them all.....
05-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice one Helen !.... :o)
05-09-2003, 04:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Closing Date was Sunday!

I fyou are coming down to watch - come and collect your trophy from July in the office - you know the special 'one-off' ones.

Pity John, another Classic always welcome!

Diana
05-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not a problem Diana!I was gonna compete but aint coming down to spectate! Cheers anyhow, John
05-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll not be there to cheer him and the bike on but I'm sure he will do Lisa and Team Miller very proud.

Now who's going to keep Lisa calm while she's there ;-)
07-09-2003, 09:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not big enough...it'll have to be Deek!
07-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not sure he's gonna be big enough ;-)
08-09-2003, 06:21 PM