Easton: “Things are looking good this weekend”
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Easton: “Things are looking good this weekend”
[Image: eastonknockhill1.jpg]

Stuart Easton has yet to win at his home round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Knockhill but the Scot had a strong start to the weekend by ending the opening free practice sessions in second position.

Easton was victorious earlier in the season at Oulton Park and after ending the second free practice session 0.311s off his championship-winning team-mate, he is determined to bridge the gap ahead of tomorrow's Datatag Qualifying session.

Easton said:

"It was a good day overall for us - it's nice to have PBM one-two overall at the end of the day too - just! I would have liked to be three tenths closer to Shakey instead of having the other guys all so close to me, but it was still a good day and he is the one we need to catch.

"This has probably been my best Friday of the year and things are looking good on the form front and I am back on track. I feel good on the bike, but not quite perfect yet. The conditions were quite hot in the afternoon, and the tyres were moving around a bit. But that was the same for everyone, and all in all it was a pretty decent day for us."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
Photograph by Londonbikers.com
04-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Website Find Reply