In Memory of Ross Campbell
Anonymous
Unregistered

In Memory of Ross Campbell
30-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: In Memory of Ross Campbell
It is a privilege to know you all, Stella, and your courage, and your compassion for others is amazing.
Ross would be so proud of you and Alex, and of Bryan, so much like him in his careful, learning attitude to racing, and Grant...a wee hero.
Love to you all, and to all the other Campbells too.
30-09-2003, 07:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

A BIG THANK-YOU !
That's great to all of you, a great contribution
to the MGP helicopter fund.
It certainly all helps, I will once I find the
heart and time I will find some comtributions
I too can forward to the fund.
The Campbells certainly have more guts and heart than I feel at times !

How did Bryan go at Croft ?
30-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks to Helen for expressing what is in our hearts.
Our thoughts are with Stella, Alex, Bryan and Grant at this sad time.
With lots of love,
Elizabeth & Harry
30-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re : Bryan at Croft
Thanks Gail, Yes Bryan did really well at Croft. He loved the circuit and the time that he got on the 600 Yamaha. Only his second outing on it and its track time that he really needs. Spent Friday practise afternoon just going out getting used to the circuit and track, lots of track time and the weather was good. Saturday morning got further practise and two races in the afternoon Race 1 finished 16th from 35 starters and 29 finnishers. Race 2 finnished 17th from 36 finnishers improving his lap times during the day. Sunday also was "slightly" different Race 1 was red flagged and on the restart Bryan crashed during the second lap, injuring his hand slightly and the bike a bit more ?!? Still finding his limits i reckon and realised himself why it happened. Spent last two nights working on the bike to be ready for Knockhill this weekend. Yes life must go on and feel that we must support Bryan just as we always did Ross. I admire Bryan greatly for the way he has continued this year and strange as it may seem to some i am happiest at the racing with the people who understand. Also got the chance to say hello and have a chat to Sue Symmonns at Croft (the old dragon)its lovely to put a face to a name.So on to Knockhill this weekend,will keep smiling and supporting Bryan as Ross would have wanted.
thanks,
Stella x
30-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

all i can say stella is "bless you all"
ade!
30-09-2003, 11:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Re : Bryan at Croft
All the best for knockhill this weekend Bryan. Tony wished he could be there too but is offshore for this one ,he's not a happy bunny
02-10-2003, 10:27 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella
Dont normally feel the need to reply to postings but this time, well - watching him at Croft was heart lifting. He was putting everything into it and got the results. Although I did notice the bits of fairing going in the van later on Sunday. Happy fibreglassing - have a good craic at the weekend. I cant make it and its the 'real' sidecars!!!!!!!!!!!
03-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Janet, yes we had a good time at Croft and Bryan really enjoyed it.Had a good weekend at Knockhill too, 19th 18th and 14th and we all came home in one piece except for the frostbite !
Good weekend all round and the sidecars did you all proud,
thanks again,
Stella
06-10-2003, 05:12 PM