Manx Grand Prix Results Book
Anonymous
Unregistered

Manx Grand Prix Results Book
Recieved my copy yesterday and have to say how much it has improved over the last two or three that have been produced. Credit for this must go to Bill Snelling. (Thanks Bill)
Personally would have liked a bit more information on retirements (locations etc) but then I'm a nosey bug*er.
I hope you all rush out and order a copy so that they keep this service going in future years.

04-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

MGP Results Book + Christians!
Thanks for that Steve; I hope they will allow me to produce it again next year, with the addition of split-lap-times, if available. I was a little dissapointed with the copy quality.
Glad to get the Christian name of R O Clark; We are still missing a great number of fore names for our database on ttmuseum.com, especially the Clubman riders, a large number of whom never raced again on the Island.
05-10-2003, 12:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MGP Results Book + Christians!
Received mine on Friday, Bill. Brilliant book. Keep up the good work.

ammo
05-10-2003, 07:27 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MGP Results Book + Christians!
Yes received mine in the post too. Thank you very much Bill for all your efforts.

Are they for sale to the general public? I've had one or two enquiries from people who are prepared to buy them.

In fact, I'm fully prepared to pay for mine. Or even donate the money to the MGP Helicopter Fund. Anyone else agree?
05-10-2003, 04:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MGP Results Book
05-10-2003, 06:56 PM