FTAO John Leech
Anonymous
Unregistered

FTAO John Leech
Hi John,

You said a while back that you had spoken to a chap who used to run meetings at Errol and might have photos and programmes. Did you find him again?
I could also do with a chat with your dad regarding his racing career and his memories of racing at the Park, and to see if he has any photos which we could use in the book.
I have only one, from 1978, and its not the sharpest of images.
Would you be willing to do a rider profile type of thing for the book, with dads details? You know the sort of thing, when he started racing, his bikes, sponsors, events elsewhere, pals in racing game, most enjoyable races, ect. and your continuation into racing.
Its best done by someone who knows rather than me trying to research it a getting things wrong, and if there are photos to go along with the stories that'll be great.
Let me know what you think John, and if you would rather call the number is 01592 650562.

Regards, Jake
10-10-2003, 04:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: FTAO John Leech
Jake just got your message! ill get that dealt with! Cheers. I Believe Alec Gow might be the man to speak to regards photos! Spoke to dad about this and he also mentioned he built the bike that Jack rode to victory over Tony Rutter! Seemingly that was a race to be seen! Any of that info any use as he was there in person that weekend too! Ill be in touch cheers John Leech
19-10-2003, 04:45 PM