Harms returns to PR Racing for 2016 MCE BSB
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Harms returns to PR Racing for 2016 MCE BSB
[Image: prracinglogo.jpg]

Danish contender Robbin Harms will return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship in 2016 with the Liverpool-based PR Racing team.

Harms has previously celebrated podium success in the World Supersport Championship and lined up with the PR Racing team for the final two rounds of the 2015 season. The team are also looking ahead to their first test in the New Year, with some new developments to be announced in due course.

Harms said.

“I am looking forward to getting back into the British Championship for a full season and working together with PR Racing who I had the pleasure of working with at the last two rounds this year. I think we can work hard to move forward again next season and I am looking forward to getting the season started again. I know that we will have a good programme ahead of us, but I trust in PR's great experience and we will be aiming for top ten finishes.”

Team Owner John Jameson commented.

“We are delighted to have Robbin joining us again and I think with a full season together we can really build some momentum. We have some exciting new developments that we will announce in the New Year and we are looking forward to the new season with high hopes for some strong results.”

[Image: robinharms2.jpg]
14-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Website Find Reply