NEW LOOK TYCO BMW LINE-UP READY FOR SPANISH TESTS
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
NEW LOOK TYCO BMW LINE-UP READY FOR SPANISH TESTS
[Image: tycoboysinspain.jpg]

The new look Tyco BMW team will kick off the 2016 season on Thursday with the first official test of the year at Cartagena in Spain. Today was all about preparation, polish and shiny new leathers as the 2016 team of Michael Laverty, Christian Iddon, Ian Hutchinson and Josh Elliott perfected their smiles and poses for the first images of 2016.

Michael Laverty who won last season’s final British Superbike race of the season at Brands Hatch on the Tyco BMW, said: 

“I love the updated livery of the bike and already there’s a great synergy in the camp with Christian, Hutchy and Josh coming in. I can’t wait to get back on my bike tomorrow here in Spain.”

11-time TT winner Ian Hutchinson said: 

“I’ve already had a bit of banter with the boys and am fitting in well. The couple of run outs I’ve had on the Superstock version of the Tyco BMW S1000RR have really impressed me, so I’ve been really looking forward to this first test with the whole team in action.”

Reigning British Superstock 1000cc champion Josh Elliott added: 

“The boys have made me feel really welcome and it’s a great set-up. Like Hutchy I’ve had a few unofficial run-outs on my Superstock S1000RR and the initial impressions were very positive, but this is the start of the real deal now.”

Christian Iddon is the team’s new British Superbike recruit and has been chomping-at-the-bit to get going for weeks.

“I’m so excited I’ve been pinging like a two-stroke bike on the limiter. I might do a ring if I’m not careful,” he joked.

The team will take in four days of testing at Cartagena from Thursday through to Sunday, before moving south to Almeria for three further days next week.

[Image: tycobmwlogo2016.jpg]
03-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Website Find Reply