real tt heroes
Anonymous
Unregistered

real tt heroes
am i the only one that while watching tt heroes i get the impression that the two foreign riders are just the type that the ACU are trying to stop ie holiday riders. they give me the impression their not really set up for the TT. this has had a knock on effect in that they are trying to interfere with the entry systems for both the TT and MGP, which could effect alot of experienced riders. iam not against anybody wanting a go but surely they would be better entering the manx and letting the MGP club decide if they are good enough something of which they seem to have taped without the ACU interfering
12-11-2003, 09:30 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: real tt heroes
There is something in waht you say....

By the way, have they shwon the next episode yet?
Mike
12-11-2003, 10:28 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

programme is shown monday 18.00 men and motors not sure on repeat showings
12-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The thing with the entries is this. You have to have at least a One Event International Level Licence which means at least you are at National Level anyway.

When you apply to the ACU for an entry to the TT they decide on various factors like your results in the previous 12 months as well as your previous road race experience and they then go on to decide who does and does not get an entry.

I think if I remember right Wade Boyd went onto Lap at 110mph....I can't recall what Mark Brady did though but obviously in the ACUs opinion he deserved an entry.....If they think otherwise they will knock him back next year.

I still think that passenger is Ace tho...lol

Fitz.
12-11-2003, 01:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

He may have been ace but he was an ugly b*gger Fitz..lol, Whats it like to be a celeb then?

John
12-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dunno mate...will let you know when the movie roles come flooding my way. Until then I will keep plugging away at the passengering thing....you never know...I might get good one day...lol.

Hope things is good with you...give Kev a slap if you hear from him =)

Fitz.
12-11-2003, 11:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll do that Fitz, remember us when your a movie star. Great program though, how many more are in the series?

Cheers , John
13-11-2003, 10:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it is another 6 in the series but can't confirm as I have not seen the finished article myself.

I should have a DVD copy including the stuff that hit the cutting room floor in the not too distant future.

Fitz.
13-11-2003, 11:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cheers m8, I'll look out for them.

John
17-11-2003, 09:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe there are 8 programmes in total, and certainly the first 3 have been absolutely superb. At a time when the TT is taking a hell of a lot of flak, this programme has come at just the right time. All those who appear in it (not least Fitz!) should be congratulated on helping to show the good side of the TT so well.
17-11-2003, 09:47 PM