Stalker’s first reaction to Sidecar debut
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Stalker’s first reaction to Sidecar debut
[Image: stalkeronchairs.jpg]

Chris 'Stalker' Walker has completed his first on track laps with the Santander Salt Kawasaki team ahead of his debut in the Hyundai Heavy Industries British Sidecar Championship in association with Molson this season.

Fans' favourite Walker joined his new team-mate and passenger Jed Pilmoor-Brady on track at Circuit du Val de Vienne in France, completing an initial run on track this morning for his first experience of the sidecar. The 'Stalker' will continue his opening test in France to get to grips with the new three-wheeled machine ahead of making his racing debut in the Championship at Oulton Park in May.

Stalker said after his first stint on track: 

"The first laps felt alien in every sense of the word. It is a new track for me with a new passenger, you have three wheels and it is six foot wide instead of two! It was my first go ever this morning and it's a completely different feeling because you are laying down instead of sitting down, but you are still doing 150mph plus and you've got no front brake lever! I am definitely still smiling but there is still lots and lots to learn."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
14-03-2016, 06:08 PM
Website Find Reply