You are the Weakest Link.......Goodbye !
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are the Weakest Link.......Goodbye !
Yes Carl Fogarty has just gone out in the "first" round !!! On now BBC1.
cheers,
Stella
13-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: You are the Weakest Link.......Goodbye !
13-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella, is that not a repeat????
13-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not sure but i never saw the first one ! just in from a few swallies with my sons and bro in law ian, we were talking about the good old days ahh it was good. Did anyone else go racing when your clutch packed in, in your van and you had to change it before racing then driving home ??? course you did or when your van expired on the way back from the North West 200 and you were taking Jim moodies bike to Donington ? Yes we managed to get someone else to take the bike, then we drove all the way home to Scotland topping up the water every few miles, only to find that Jims seat was still in the back of the van !!! theres so many more stories but what a laugh we had remembering them ! Does it still happen ?......course it does.
cheers all,
Stella
14-12-2003, 03:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella,you have brought back so many memories...traipsing all over Northern ireland in a an old scrapper of a Viva (I think,) 5 of us all squashed in at the driver's insistence, searching for a gearbox for Drew Hogg's old Bedford van. Constant outbursts of "Ach, now that lorry driver there, he's a 125 man, you'll see him racin at the weekend..."two minutes later..."Ach, now see that maun there...he's a 125 man...you'll......" I am convinced the entire population of Larne drive lorries and race 125s.

14-12-2003, 09:32 AM