Delves joins Team ILR for Brands Hatch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Delves joins Team ILR for Brands Hatch
[Image: liamdelvesprebrands.jpg]

Liam Delves will race the Team ILR NSF250 Honda at Brands Hatch.

Photo: Liam Delves Racing

Team ILR are pleased to announce that Liam Delves will ride the team's NSF250 Honda in the final round of the British Motostar (Moto 3 Tuned Class) Championship at Brands Hatch this weekend.

Currently in his 10th year of competition at various disciplines within the sport, the 16 year old from Birmingham has been giving a good account of himself in the 2016 series and is currently 8th in the standings with three third place finishes, and no less than nine Top 6 results to his credit.

Liam was Formula 125 Champion in 2013 and 2014 and was fourth in the British GP125 Championship in 2015.

He brings to Team ILR a 100% dedication and focus to his racing, with a willingness to learn and improve with every step in the sport, and he will certainly benefit from all the experience Team ILR owner/manager Ian Lougher has to offer.

Ian Lougher:

"Liam is a young rider with a lot of potential, and we're very much looking forward to working with him this weekend when he has a try out on our tuned Moto 3 bike.

There will be no pressure placed upon him and I hope he enjoys the experience."

Liam Delves:

"I can't wait for Brands Hatch on the 14th-16th October, as I will be joining Team ILR.  

I am overwhelmed that Ian has seen potential in me, and can't wait to get on his Honda Moto 3 bike, the same one that Ian himself won on at the recent Gold Cup meeting.

I am so pleased he has gave me this opportunity, and I can't wait to work alongside Ian and the team.

They are well presented and professional, and I will do my best to fit into the team and please Ian.

Thank-you so much for you support!"

[Image: ILRplainlogo.jpg]

13-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Website Find Reply