IRWIN SET FOR SECOND SEASON WITH BE WISER DUCATI
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
IRWIN SET FOR SECOND SEASON WITH BE WISER DUCATI
[Image: irwinsignsforpbmagain.jpg]

Glenn Irwin will return to the 2017 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship after signing a new deal to return with Paul Bird’s Be Wiser Ducati team following an impressive debut season.

Irwin stepped up to the premier class from the Supersport series this season and with the guidance from the multiple title-winning team had a strong debut in MCE BSB, securing a pair of podium finishes.

The 26-year-old is now relishing the opportunity to build on his rookie season as he targets a position in the Showdown for the 2017 season.

Irwin said: 

“It is really great for me to be signing for the team again and have that continuity into next season because in racing that is so important and this is a perfect platform for me to continuing developing my career.

“I look at next season with the target of improving on what I have achieved in my first year and to also be more consistent as that is so important. I know you can’t underestimate this championship and the competition but I was on the podium this year and once you have done it once you can always do it if you keep pushing.

“I need to be looking at more podiums and to be consistent enough to fight for the Showdown; I know I need to keep pushing and raising the bar.”

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
03-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Website Find Reply