ROOM TO IMPROVE FOR LCR HONDA IN VALENCIA
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
ROOM TO IMPROVE FOR LCR HONDA IN VALENCIA
[Image: lcrhondahdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow made a solid start to proceedings on the first day of the final grand prix of the season in Valencia, setting the 11th fastest time during free practice, but safe in the knowledge that his optimal lap time would have seen him much higher up the order.

The LCR Honda man is still suffering the after-effects of the crash he experienced during the Malaysian race, where he damaged his hand and foot, but feels that on the second day of practice and on into qualifying there is much more to come from himself and the Honda RC213V.

#35 Cal Crutchlow – 11th (1’31.462)

“Today was a difficult day. We were trying some things on the bike back-to-back and lost a bit of time in the sessions. I didn’t feel so comfortable riding-wise, and I hope to improve tomorrow. We will look at the data tonight with the team, and try to see where we can improve.”

“I believe we have better pace than we have showed today, that’s for sure. I was held up a little bit on my last run of the day, so I know there is time to be gained in several areas.”

[Image: calcrutchlowvalenciaquali.jpg]

12-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Website Find Reply