SUCCESSFUL SECOND DAY OF TEST FOR CRUTCHLOW IN QATAR
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SUCCESSFUL SECOND DAY OF TEST FOR CRUTCHLOW IN QATAR
[Image: lcrhondahdr.jpg]

Just one more day of testing remains before the start of the 2017 MotoGP World Championship, after Cal Crutchlow and his LCR Honda Team completed day two of three at the Losail International Circuit in Qatar.

The Briton got in more running on Saturday after losing some track time to mechanical gremlins yesterday, ending the session in P4 despite a small tumble in the final part of the session and managing 46 laps on the second day of action. Crutchlow was also top Honda once again, this time with a 1’55.032. 

[Image: crutchlowqatartest.jpg]

#35 Cal Crutchlow – 4th -1’55.032

“Today was not a bad day, we’re happy enough with what we’ve achieved. We again lost some time with a small technical problem. But we’re very happy with how the Team and Honda work to try to fix it again so I could go out and do some laps with one of the bikes. We tried some small settings and we’ve found some positives and some negatives. I’ve tried to use the soft tyre at the end of the session but unfortunately I crashed in the last corner, pushing too hard and it was completely my mistake. But we’re happy with the lap time on the medium tyre.”

14-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Website Find Reply