TYCO BMW RACE READY FOR BSB ROUND ONE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TYCO BMW RACE READY FOR BSB ROUND ONE
[Image: tycobsbboys.jpg]

All at Tyco BMW are looking forward to the opening round of the 2017 British Superbike Championship this coming weekend, where we will finally get to showcase our re-vamped livery, on track, for the first time with all three riders.

It’s been a busy winter period as always, but we now look forward to commencing our campaign with some solid results at the Leicestershire venue with Christian and Davide in BSB and Hutchy in the Superstock 1000cc class.

Davide Giugliano – BSB:

“So far I have enjoyed working with the team and riding my Tyco BMW and I am happy to come to Donington Park this weekend and start my time in British Superbike. I got to meet the BSB fans at the test here and I’m now ready to get on track and start my year on the S1000RR BMW.”

Christian Iddon – BSB:

“This is what we prepare for so I’m really looking forward to getting my second season with Tyco BMW underway this weekend. We’ve made some changes and improvements during the winter months and in testing, and tried out a few bits and pieces to improve where we were last season. I know what my goals are for the year ahead and I look forward to working alongside Davide this year and push Tyco BMW to the sharp end in BSB.”

Ian Hutchinson – Superstock 1000:

“It’s always good to go racing and with the new format and some new faces in the Superstock class, it should make for an exciting year. For me the Tyco BMW is still the bike to be on and the goal is to go one better this year in the championship, whilst also keeping myself sharp for the International Road Racing events. Let’s hope the weather is kind, or at least consistent so we can get the season off to a solid start.”

Philip Neill – Team Manager:

“Some say the hard work is over, but this weekend the real hard work begins as we aim to push on and become serious challengers in the British Superbike Championship with Tyco BMW and the S1000RR. Christian is now in his second year with the team, which should prove beneficial and Davide is an exciting new name in the series, coming in from World Superbike. The goal in racing is to win, let’s make no mistake about that, but we will feel our way in the opening rounds and if the podium positions come along – as they did last year – we will be ready to grab them.”

[Image: tycobmw2017logo.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2017, 01:07 PM by Malcolm.)
30-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Website Find Reply