John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
Sam Pato Offline

Threads: 24
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
Terrible news for John and road racing in general - hopefully this injuries are minor or at worst recoverable and he's back on his feet soon.  IMO he's definitely earned a rest - maybe time to call it a day? 

As for the musical chairs.  They (factory Honda) need someone who is capable of troubling the podium so my guess would be Connor to the factory squad.  Hopefully Padgets have got Williams number - he's got the quality to justify some decent bikes and he's had rotten luck with this years deals.

I've got tired of saying that I can't understand why Gary Johnson doesn't have a decent ride but it seems that despite his talent people don't want to work with him.  Shame because he was up there with the best for a while.

Reading between the lines the new Fireblade sounds like it still needs a lot of work to get to speed and they are running out of time for the TT.  Looking like a bit of a poison chalice.

Sam
Warning Level 0% since 2006
12-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital. - by Sam Pato - 12-05-2017, 12:08 AM