John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

Threads: 2
Wink  RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
I would be in good spirits if I got away with a big off and wasn't going to have to race the new blade at the TT .
The bike clearly isn't ready which is understandable but I think Honda are going to pay the price of going for the publicity with Guy rather than a solid number 2 who could have stepped up. Guys preparation looks all over the place and watching him yesterday on the 600 he looked well off the pace and only after a signature, at this rate he's going to struggle to qualify - expect to see him out at darley/aintree or somewhere but his body language looks like he's already given up and, to me going out at the TT with new untried bike in that frame of mind, after a couple of years off, isn't safe. Maybe Honda will magically sort the bike out and Guy will put a shot of Rum in his tea and fire himself up - anything can happen, but I  think that someone sensible needs to stand up and do a Micky D, face the truth and pick another route, Mcpints ancient blade is probably in the museum (or his downstairs bog) quick squirt of wd40 she'll be rite. Don't think I wouldn't  bother with a second rider nearly everyone who could do it already have better kit - Tux is available!
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 09:32 PM by Malcolm.)
12-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital. - by badlyoverdrawnboy - 12-05-2017, 01:32 PM