John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
Sam Pato Offline

Threads: 24
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
(12-05-2017, 07:20 PM)c iom tt Wrote: Blimey.
Sod the bikes, as long as John is OK.
That sounds more like a potential bike/component failure rather than rider error.
i had a feeling from the use of the word 'stable' in the press releases that there was a bit more to it. Fingers crossed for the lad that's he's back to 100% soon enough. A media gig would be a great next move in my opinion. 

I can't think of another instance where a crash of this seriousness (not fatal) causes the team to withdraw so I'm guessing that Johns telling them that the bike done something drastic that has caused the crash. 

I'm also guessing that is part of the reason Guy isn't really putting his back into it. Chances are his confidence is in his boots. 

On the plus side. Given it's a Honda the repair of the problem will only require a 50p part. (At least according to anyone on the payroll).  

Get well soon John. 

Sam

[In the good old days we'd know he (JM130) was ok when he was back on the forum to pick a fight with Spannerman - I miss those days]
Warning Level 0% since 2006
12-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital. - by Sam Pato - 12-05-2017, 10:50 PM