John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
Sussex Ninja Gal' Offline

Threads: 11
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital.
(13-05-2017, 09:20 AM)Alfie Noakes Wrote: John isn't known for throwing it down the road or even looking close to doing so and Honda have withdrawn, that's not a little teething issue that's something unforeseen, instant and by the look of it something integral that can't be remedied "overnight" in engineering terms, if it's gearbox based i'm not sure there'll be a big queue of pilots wanting to replace John.

How right you are Alfie re: JM's amazing ability to keep things shiny-side-up. I think this last - and particularly serious - off is the 3rd occasion that the new Fireblade has done the dirty on John in the last month, so there's evidently some pretty significant issues with the thing! As others have previously said, I'm thinking this might be the time for J-Mac to call it a day and enjoy all those wonderful memories from a remarkable racing career. His comment a few years back that "bikes always get you in the end" has, unfortunately, proved extremely prophetic. I wish John & his family well; & here's to a full recovery from his various injuries asap.
15-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John McGuinness came off his bike and was taken to hospital. - by Sussex Ninja Gal' - 15-05-2017, 01:57 PM