Guy looked a bit shook up in that interview...
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Guy looked a bit shook up in that interview...
Guy rightly looks even more broken than Cam did having to ride the Norton, falling off at Dorans and walking away is very very rare. Either this was pilot error or mechanical failure, the smart money is obviously on the Honda but you still have to question letting him race without a mountain licence, over the last 2 years since his ulster crash he has be noticeably under the weather and not competitive even on the 600.  I think theres a good argument for a Macau type rule, if you have a big crash on a big corner (i don't mean slipping off at governors) you should be sent home even if un-injurred, when you have a massive spill your head is not really on the job for some time and you don't realise this, if you come back next year and do it again you should refused any further entries - not many of the top TT racers have had even one big off on the Island. I had a massive car smash at Donnington one year and was back out 5 days later, looking back I was out of it for months afterwards and did some random things
05-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy looked a bit shook up in that interview... - by badlyoverdrawnboy - 05-06-2017, 10:31 AM