Guy looked a bit shook up in that interview...
badlyoverdrawnboy Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Guy looked a bit shook up in that interview...
Hi splashdown i bow to your superior experience and I accept that there have been riders who have crashed and then got a good result later , I'm not suggesting that one off should end a career but if you've baled out in one of the scary places and walked away there should be careful thought given to allowing you back out too soon, not just on medical grounds, particularly if you make a habit of it - Racers are very driven and selfish and sometimes need saving from themselves, I remember have a long conversation with Shhaun Harris a couple of years after his big crash and he was absolutely certain he was ready to return but in reality he was far from back to normal and the authorities probably correctly made sure he didn't come back (hope hes on the mend)  I hope Johnny Twelvetrees is strong enough to save any further embarassment and pull the plug now, also if Honda can't assure the scrutineers that they know what went wrong and definitely cured it they shouldn't be allowed out.
05-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy looked a bit shook up in that interview... - by badlyoverdrawnboy - 05-06-2017, 12:37 PM