'Gutted' Hutchinson says 'I didn't stand a chance'
Sam Pato Offline

Threads: 24
RE: 'Gutted' Hutchinson says 'I didn't stand a chance'
I'll have to watch it again.  I thought he was un-sighted when he went down - behind the bank.  Couldn't really tell too much from the onboard but everything I saw looked like a low side which is usually the front (apologies for stating the obvious) - so I just assumed that's what it was.

I recall thinking (and posting) that Hutchy was looking unstable all week, particularly in the onboard footage and that he didn't seem very happy in most of the interviews.  I watched one of the preview shows this week and Phillip Neil made a point of saying how much the tyres were affecting their set up and then straight after Steve Plater said much the same. I probably wouldn't have noticed it normally but it seemed to resonate when I saw it this time.

I agree that its not clear from the photo that its a flat front - too grainy.

To be honest - given the pay check he probably gets (and would have continued to get) from Dunlop I'm surprised that he went public with it - even if it was the cause.
Warning Level 0% since 2006
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2017, 05:55 AM by Sam Pato.)
22-06-2017, 05:50 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Gutted' Hutchinson says 'I didn't stand a chance' - by Sam Pato - 22-06-2017, 05:50 AM