Monday ITV
Anonymous
Unregistered

Monday ITV
I must apologize regarding the screening of The Second Quest which is a about the TT in the 60s,the programme will be screened on Monday 5th April at 9pm and will be available in bonny Scotland also.
02-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Monday ITV
This is making me nervous. How many deaths are in it?
02-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I dont anticipate much of the TT, personally, but who knows? Maybe at least some Island scenery.

Try this:

<A HREF="http://www.memorabletv.com/mtz/interviews/davidjasonquest2.htm">http://www.memorabletv.com/mtz/interviews/davidjasonquest2.htm</A>

By the way, 8 weeks tomorrow!

The entry is looking better, even with our Austrian sidecar ex world champuion crew joining in!

Mike
02-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Britain's favourite comedy actor David Jason moves to the other side of the camera to direct a second episode of The Quest.

Steve Pratt reports on his latest project where Jason is reunited with his love of motorcycling.

FILMING his latest TV movie on the Isle of Man's famous TT course gave David Jason a chance to indulge in one of his favourite pastimes - motorcycles. The star of Only Fools And Horses and A Touch Of Frost doesn't use motorbikes as a mode of transport any more, but still enjoys riding them for fun. "I have access to old British bikes, which I ride occasionally," he says.

"I prefer riding them to modern motorbikes as I'm so used to riding an old British bike where things are on the opposite side. Modern motorbikes mainly have the gear controls on the left hand side and the brake is on the right, whereas on an old British bike it's the other way round.

"I once rode a modern one, but got things muddled up. I wanted to change gear, but trod on the brake and nearly threw myself over the handle bars."

02-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

D'you think they'll include Governor's Bridge, or will it have been excluded by Monday.....
02-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL Helen, did you like that one from David !
03-04-2004, 12:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, the show was much as expected!
A few tit bits but generally disappointing!

Mike
06-04-2004, 07:47 AM