OK the new season has started......
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK the new season has started......
Lets hear from you who you think is going to be
the TOP rider of the following areas for the year.
1-ON THE ROADS
2-AT CLOSED CIRCUITS (or Carparks!)
3-AT THE TT
4-AT THE NW200
5-BEST NEWCOMER ALL ROUND IN UK OR IRELAND
6-WINNER OF SENIOR MGP
7-and will Maria COSTELLO get her dream of the
fastest lady around the TT course ?
8-WHO'LL BE MOTO GP CHAMP?
9-WHO'LL BE WORLD SUPERBIKE CHAMP?

I see that Connor Cummins had a good start to the
season in the R6 last week.

03-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: OK the new season has started......
Blimey, I haven't a clue for any of 'em Gail................MCN & suchlike are like strange alien literature to me. I bet the Irish are right up there, mind! (in results, not the alien planets)

Wouldn't it be nice to see Ms Costello team up with one of the Abott family on a chair?
04-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, we have had Costellos involved in sidecar racing up here in Scotland , as you know, Sid. When you making your comeback? Jake Muldoon keeps threatening...
04-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

A big question, Gail, and various answers will be right for different areas.
TT and other road races. If he keeps his cool, I think it will be a big year for Ryan, but Archi might be even better than last year...two brilliant riders.
Sidecars...wish it would be Andy Laidlow, but he's not doing the TT. He'll be the star of the mainland sidecars, of course.
BSB...John Reynolds for me, but Michael Rutter deserves it too.
MotoGP....Rossi......WSB.....that's coming home to the Isle of Man with Neilsonwheels.
Scottish best newcomer..solos..Bryan Campbell sidecars...come on James Neil...get to it!
Women... a top year for Anita Buxton and Carolyn Sells, and that elusive 100mph Manx for Gail!
Manx...well....lets wait and see which of our secret weapons we will send from Scotland this year!!
04-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, he never asked me! Lack of rich sponsor and bike and that, is all. Comeback, is all is forgiven?
04-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Knockhill wasnt at its best this weekend, First our awning bloew sideways and turned over, injuring Alex, thought I was going to be the next Mary Poppins, was at least a foot off the ground when I let go.Next was finding a crack in swing arm , we made the decision not to race. We packed up and I went home alone, Tony stayed to watch racing . We came up later to tell Ian Robertson that we were not going to ride the bike only to find that Bryan had highsided and was ok, but then we were on our way back through the paddock and found out that Stella had fallen and broken her ankle, we are going to see her tomorrow, they are going to plate it and I'll bet she is the most cheesed off person (not to be riding a bike) tonight see you tomorrow Stella xxx
04-04-2004, 09:42 PM