World’s fastest road racer Harrison and Silicone Engineering Racing set for BSB debut
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
World’s fastest road racer Harrison and Silicone Engineering Racing set for BSB debut
[Image: deanoatBSB.jpg]

World’s fastest road racer Harrison and Silicone Engineering Racing set for MCE BSB debut

The world’s fastest road racer Dean Harrison and the Silicone Engineering Racing team will make their debut in the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Silverstone this weekend (September 8/9/10), as they line up to compete in the final four rounds of the season.

Harrison and the team have already had an incredible season together, celebrating success in their road racing campaign, including scoring a podium finish in the Senior TT and victories at the Southern 100, Classic TT and the Ulster Grand Prix.

Harrison said:

“I am really excited about this opportunity as it is always something I have wanted to have a go at. I have done a few rounds in Superstock but this is going to be a big challenge for me, especially as I have never raced a Superbike before but there is always a first time for everything!
“We have had such a great season as a team and I have the best group of guys working with me, so I am really looking forward to getting started. I have to just take every session as it comes, but with the track time we have, it is going to be really beneficial to us and I feel we are ready for it.”

Team owner Paul Iddon commented:

“It has been a fantastic season so far for the team and this is the perfect opportunity for Dean and everyone involved to gain more valuable experience because we want to keep improving. We are really focused on developing the Superbike and this will definitely give us the opportunity to keep moving forward.”
05-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Website Find Reply