Wow! NOT boring
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow! NOT boring
I simply can't believe how good Valentino Rossi is, and as for Frankie Chili....I still haven't stopped shaking after his display in the second WSB....
18-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Wow! NOT boring
Totally agree about both of them. Brilliant riding and I also think Biaggi deserves a mention too due to fighting a race long battle with Rossi.
18-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

He certainly did, AND he didn't lose his cool...must be getting more mature...unlike Frankie!!
18-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Frankie, wow! As he says "the older he gets the faster he gets", brilliant.
18-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes both races were entertaining.
Rossi and Biaggi certainly in a class of their
own today !
Superbikes has opened up a bit, the points are
close, anyone will win if it carries on like this.
18-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The way Frankie came from behind to win, my money's on him to win the championship. There's life in the old dog yet !

And as for Valentino.. well he's something else !!!!
19-04-2004, 08:00 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

F1 ?? Nah!!

Isnt it great to have at least 2 motorcycle events/championships that are far better than boring F1?

Rossi causes me more emotion than any rider before. He is from a different planet!
As for Frankie? ... lost for words.
The lucky thing for me was, that I was away overnight saturday and almost decided to stay there for the pub? Coming home was agiood choice.
....er, by the way. Have you notice how close the T.T is???
Mike
19-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes in the awning at East Fortune between races (with ma foot up)Watching Moto Gp....Rossi... Awsome, Mega, a God !!! and i am not ashamed to admit i shed a tear as he crossed the line. He had done what i would have loved Mike Doohan to do and he Fizzin Won... first race out !!
Frankie ??? what can i say..........Came from 11th on first lap, breaking Lap record after lap record and Won !!
Apologies to all around us in the pits if they didn`t want to know the results....I think the Hysterical cheering may have just given it away !!
Still excited even now. Roll on Donington Moto GP i feel a trip coming on.
cheers,
Stella
19-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

NO Stella..not another trip!!
Teehee...I hear you're quite the athlete on those crutches...I've got a pair in the garage...gie ye a race?
19-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: NO Stella..not another trip!!
Mmmm might agree to that but ma hands are sore ? Before you all shout out i have not become a circus performer ....just the odd blister on ma hands from those bloomin crutches !!
Big thanks to East Fortune for the ramp up to the "Loos" by the end of the weekend coming back down the way was not quite so scarry !!!
cheers,
Stella
PS the word "trip" still makes me quiver.....sounds to much like "slip"....
19-04-2004, 10:12 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Must say Valentino was brill,especially to win on my favourite marque,Yamaha.As for Frankie,well,all you no-faithers.He was just brilliant.To see those seconds come down lap by lap.Ah well,I will have to fit some false nails now!!
20-04-2004, 07:45 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't worry... I was on crutches for almost three months with a broken ankle. the hands get used to it... i was surprised what upper body strength you can develope. All the best and keep smiling...
Hans
20-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Missed the race because I was in Japan but read the results this morning in Sydney and felt there is a God after all. Another Italian genius!
20-04-2004, 01:06 PM