weather
Anonymous
Unregistered

weather
On a Sunday morning I like to tune into Manx Radio to listen to the programme on my laptop while I am working.......

Plus I keep looking at the webcam to see Douglas Bay---

However the last couple of days shows THICK FOG not just mist-on-the-mountain...

What has happened to the weather over there ? It's beautiful here in Berkshire.

25-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: weather
Ha, I like to do the same out here in the Middle East. If I catch it right, I watch the ferries coming and going (with feelings of nostalgia).
When I am using the computer for actual WORK, I sometimes minimise the screen picture and have Radio TT as a background. Makes a change from the BBC World Sevice.

25-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmmm Weather forcast for Today was a misty start, clearing later.....however, if has cleared in Peel already and is a nice, bright, Sunny morning here =)

Maybe it is just starting to practise for the TT weather?....hope not

Fitz.
25-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, in sunny Scotland, it is so hot I have burnt myself sitting in the back yard. I don't know the temperature, but I am TOO hot, and all sweaty.Wow! Its only April! Today is as good weather as any of the days we had last summer, and that was the best summer I remember in my quite long life.
25-04-2004, 04:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here I am at night looking at.........FOG, still over Douglas Bay..Mananan has his cloak on today and no mistake...

25-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The IOM has it's own personal eco system that pays no regard to the weather in the UK.
There can be tropical sunshine on the IOM and snow in the UK.

Worse still is tropical sunshine in Douglas a thunderstorm passing over between Glen Helen and Ramsey and snow on the Mountain next lap round it all changes with some fog threw in for good measure.

Dont' ya just love it.
26-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Cloak was all around the island, but mainly by the coast and over sea. The main body of the Island was as lovely and sunny as the UK.
It was like that from when I arrived on Sat morning (through the fog over sea) to when I left late last night.
26-04-2004, 10:35 AM