Jodie Kidd and Matt Roberts lead new presenter line up for Isle of Man TT Races
charlieb Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Jodie Kidd and Matt Roberts lead new presenter line up for Isle of Man TT Races
Got to say that the Senior race on Friday was without doubt the most exciting TT I have ever watched (and yes, I was at the '92 Senior). I was lucky enough to be at Rhencullen where Hicky pulled off the most amazing overtake of a train of slower riders in order to continue his pursuit of Harrison. The atmosphere was electric around the whole course, yet somehow that evenings broadcast of the race failed to fully capture the excitement. Moreover, there was no footage of Hicky's overtake at Rhencullen, despite the fact that there was a TV crew there (some coverage from Rhencullen was included) and every single person on the bank was looking towards Kirk Michael awaiting Hicky's arrival, so the camera crew should of been well prepared to record what ensued. Maybe the film company could be better suited to recording some of the action away from the circuit, such as the basking sharks at Port Erin............ Confused
11-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jodie Kidd and Matt Roberts lead new presenter line up for Isle of Man TT Races - by charlieb - 11-06-2018, 12:44 PM