Ok, try again...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, try again...
Right...who's up for a night out? It would be great to get as many of you as possible together in one place at the same time...How about Saturday 5th? Where? Do you have suggestions, or do you want me to make an executive decision...I definitely need a good night out with interesting people...
07-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ok, try again...
Hi Helen, I wonder what the topic of conversation might be??
08-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who's paying?
08-05-2004, 04:08 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Come on Guys and Gals, we must help the Lady to coordinate something or it may end up as a Witches Coven in the woods!
I am happy for it to be an informal quiet meet up with the chance of a drinky-poo, or two, anywhere on the Island.
I have only one date fixed so far, to meet up with some American friends on the evening of the 3rd.

08-05-2004, 07:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not tightwad Don Simons.
08-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If something is arranged, count me in! It would be good to put faces to the messages.
We are in Sulby practice week and move to Bray Hill on 5th.

Mike
08-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well Don, considering both Helen and Malcolm are from Scotland, you could safely count them out ;-)
Now can we please change the subject of being at the TT and going out for drinks, as some of us have got to work at the NEC bloody CAR SHOW for the fortnight!! And I'm getting cold turkey already.
08-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah Russ, and some of us live so far down the road it's impossible to be there. This is depression time for me and I can only say to you lucky people over there, have a great getogether and have a few drinks for me and if there are any hang overs, just blame the ones you had for me.
08-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Right! Thats enough of the hard luck stories!!
Actually, I very much sympathise. I have been there myself (or not been there, as the case may be!) In fact, this may well be my last visit for a while, at least (never say die!)

Anyway, I hope we will start coming up with suggestions for a meeting place and time.

Mike
11-05-2004, 08:55 AM