John McPhee confirmed with SIC Moto3 squad for 2019
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
John McPhee confirmed with SIC Moto3 squad for 2019
[Image: McPheefor2019.jpg]

Following the announcement of PETRONAS stepping in as Title Partner, Sepang International Circuit [SIC]  also unveiled its full rider line-up for the 2019 MotoGP season. Along with the addition of the newly formed MotoGP Team, PETRONAS and Sepang International Circuit announced the signing of John McPhee in Moto3.

Born and raised in Scotland in the United Kingdom, John is a 24-year-old rider with six years’ experience in the Moto3 class. As a former 125cc World Championship competitor, McPhee officially made his Moto3 debut in 2013, following eight wild card races in 2012 with a best finish of 15th in Brno, and has been a full-time rider in this class ever since.

John accomplished his first podium in 2015, claiming an impressive second place at Indianapolis. The Scottish rider has since added another five podiums – including a win in Brno in 2016 – and four pole positions to his achievements.

#17 John McPhee – Moto3

“I’m really happy to be joining PETRONAS and Sepang International Circuit for 2019. They’ve given me a great opportunity and it’s fantastic to have this all sorted so early in the season. I already know most of the guys working there; they’re a great crew, friendly and very professional, so I think we can do a very good job together next year. Going into 2019, of course we need to be realistic, but I believe we can be challenging for race wins and potentially even the Championship Title. For sure, we’ll be looking to do the best job possible.”

[Image: johnmcpheelogo.jpg]
05-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Website Find Reply