Webcam
Anonymous
Unregistered

Webcam
Please , can someone give me the web address for me to view the webcam . I'd like to keep an eye on proceedings until I can get there next week . Thanks . TTerry
29-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Webcam
<A HREF="http://www.gov.im">www.gov.im</A>
30-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Webcam Direct
<A HREF="http://www.gov.im/tourism/webcam/Webcam.aspx">www.gov.im/tourism/webcam/Webcam.aspx</A>

or see

<A HREF="http://www.bbhmg.com/TT2004.htm">www.bbhmg.com/TT2004.htm</A>

30-05-2004, 11:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey watch those clouds go over this morning...Is it THAT windy folks...If so, is the sea rough...I'm on my way !!!
30-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

TThanks for TThe info . I'm looking forward TTo being TThere . TThat's an inTTeresting siTTe , TTfan ! What does bbhmg sTTand for ?
TTerry
30-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

BBHMG STTANDS FOR "Berks,Bucks and Hants Media Group" which I set up a few years back to help budding journalists and photographers ( and myself ) get their work seen and recognised in local papers, magazines etc..through the barrier of the "closed shop" which exists.

The latest addition to my list is ADY GELL a young manx photographer who is featured on my site..I recommend him highly...

I am very impressed with his work and hope you will all visit his new site via mine and perhaps put a sensible appraisal in his visitors book.

Further to that, I have done some freelance work of my own, quite a bit during the TT and have been pleased,in the past days of Peter Kneale, to welcome "virgin" journalists and visitors to the TT and show them the best places to get good pickies !!!

I talk TT to anyone who will listen, every day of the year, and still have an avid intertest after 57 years.........

I have spent a lot of time in my loft this year going through my "Vast bCollection " and it is VAST...Since my Father died, the collection has increased substantially with his stuff, since he attended the TT from 1926 to 1975 but unfortunately with large gaps because he raced in other disciplines including the early speedway and also against DJs Grandad, Allan !!!

There---Are you sorry you asked ?
I hope not........

I hope someone reads this who might like to help me publish a book containing some rare TT photos taken by Dad and me over many years, all unique photos plus some of my collection..........

ANYBODY OUT THERE ?????

30-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

bbhmg
see the preceding posting please.......
30-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Webcam Direct &TT Book
Ian deserves an enthusiastic thank-you from fans around the world for his TT Fan sites and for everything he does to support the TT year round. Ian has very kindly sent us scans of some of his vast collection of photos that haven't yet been published on his websites. One of the great things about them is that in addition to the racing scenes that you would expect to find in such a vast collection, he has photos that have uniquely personal perspectives. Some were taken from his favourite spectating spots aroung the course. Others taken in the paddock that reveal his and his father's close friendships with racers, marshals, volunteers and TT regulars through much of the history of the TT. They would make a wonderful book!
31-05-2004, 06:14 PM