CRUTCHLOW LOOKING FORWARD TO MOTEGI BATTLE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW LOOKING FORWARD TO MOTEGI BATTLE
[Image: lcrhondahdr.jpg]

LCR Honda CASTROL rider Cal Crutchlow is hoping to put on a show in the factory’s home race at Motegi this weekend. The Briton is currently the leading independent rider in the MotoGP championship standings and will be looking for another positive result at the Twin Ring following his seventh place at the inaugural Thailand GP last time out.

Crutchlow prepared for this weekend’s showpiece with a visit to Honda HQ in Aoyama, Tokyo (with his fellow HRC riders Marc Marquez, Dani Pedrosa and, LCR team-mate, Takaaki Nakagami) and Honda R&D Department early this morning. Enthusiastic crowds greeted them as the passionate locals and HRC workers got a chance to see and speak to their heroes.

[Image: MOTOGPMotegiPromo1.jpg]

#35 Cal Crutchlow

“Of course, Motegi GP is one of the most important races of the calendar because it’s Honda HRC’s home race and we are all keen to get a good result. As I said before, I expected a better result in Thailand, but at the same time I am happy to lead the independent rider classification”.

“The Motegi circuit suits my riding style more then Buriram so the aim to finish in the top 5 and hopefully get on the podium, although the battle up in the front group is very hard. We will see, for sure the Japanese crowd will be awesome as always and we’ll do our best to give them a great show on Sunday. It’s also Taka’s home race and I hope he can make a good race for his family and fans.”

18-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Website Find Reply