Can anyone help identify this TT turn?
montoya66 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Can anyone help identify this TT turn?
Well I am the one at fault here... most of the slides are from June 1970 but that particular Quarterbridge slide (first in thread) is undated... sorry! Not necessarily 1971 so my bad for sure. 

So....  I tried another scan of the trailing bike in that first slide and here is the best I can do, the number *appears* to be '98' on the trailing bike.

Again, this particular Quarterbridge slide (ie first in thread) is undated, so sorry for any confusion!

[Image: mystery_bike.jpg]

I have another Quarterbridge slide with unknown rider and unknown date, so I will post that separately.

Now, I do not wish to run afoul of the moderator here, and technically none of these slides constitute a 'quiz' since a quiz implies that the poser (of the question to be sure) knows the answer.  And I certainly don't. (know the answers) But since the response has been so positive and prompt I'd like to continue along this line, with separate posts for separate subjects in this category, if that is acceptable?

regards
04-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can anyone help identify this TT turn? - by montoya66 - 04-01-2019, 07:49 AM