Colin Breeze R.I.P.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colin Breeze R.I.P.
Colin Breeze former MGP winner,classic bike racing champion and TT campaigner sadly lost his life this afternoon on the last lap of the F1 race after crashing at Quarry Bends,our heartfelt sympathy to his family and loved ones,
Ride like the wind Breezy,
From all at Kipper Tuning.
06-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Colin Breeze R.I.P.
R.I.P COLIN
06-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Terrible news. Lost for words. R.I.P. Colin.
06-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

very sad news, our condolences to his family and friends.
06-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Completely stunned and devastated. What a truly lovely,lovely man and great racing friend. Just cant find the words to decribe how completely and utterly devastating this feels.Our deepest thoughts and sympathy go to Colins family and fellow friends everywhere. Rest in peace Colin we will never ever forget you and will miss you so very very much.
06-06-2004, 06:26 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What sad news RIP Colin.
06-06-2004, 08:40 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

came as a terrible shock, we've known colin for some 20 years. from his suzuki atom days at mallory, to his thashing very trick works superstock bikes with his old yellow fz 750 yam. the world has lost another star. r.i.p. colin.
ade and deb.
06-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Struggling to take it in, Colin, with Tim at Atom, started me racing and during those days was always there to help. My sympathies to his family and all those who like me will miss seeing him around...

Ginge
06-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh no, just seen this. Awful. So sorry.

I well remember Colin and spoke to him many times. I remember how pleased he was when he won the Manx, how he was always one of the lads round the clubs, always ready to share the craic and staying modest despite his great talent.

A sad loss to racing, a terrible blow to his family. RIP.
08-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Our deepest sympathy to Colin's family, friends and all who knew him. He was a genuine friendly person and competitor. He will be sadly missed by all the Marshal's of the C.R.M.C. Rest easy and ride high, with all those who have gone before you.
08-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I only met Colin once, when he retired at the Highlander during practice cos his bike was making a funny noise, I gave him a push in someone's driveway to start it up again but he decided not to continue. He seemed like a laid back type who didn't take himself or the situaition too seriously. I always maintain that people like Colin make the TT what it is. Never mind how many 'top' names there are or how fast the lap record is, I was more shocked and upset by this news than many other events of recent times.
RIP.
18-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cannot believe that we have lost Colin. He was without doubt the most decent,funny cheerful and talented rider who rode for Devimead Ltd.Our hearts go out to all his family and friends.we will miss you Colin,remember,"it's the fizz that gives it whizz"!! Les and Kathy Mason.
22-06-2004, 04:43 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colin always had the saying when asked did he want a beer.
IT WOULD BE RUDE NOT TO.

R.I.P. Friend
27-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colin
another one was "its the law" as you know the lads are putting the 750 kwack back to its 1999 manx winning trim would the manx museum be interested in displaying the bike with some of colns pictures etc ? could you please make some enquiries.
we had thought about putting it in the swan pub but we dont think there is enough room.
cheers
Steve
keep it flat breezy
02-07-2004, 03:57 PM