Bottle neck carpark
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
Sad  Bottle neck carpark
Looks like there will be no beer tent at the carpark this year. Hooded ram has had there licence refused
11-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Bottle neck carpark
just been reading that
bet bushey's are doubled up laughing at the "un professional comments" made by high bailiff
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
11-05-2019, 10:35 AM
Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 71
It will make a change to walk down there without my feet sticking to the pavement.
12-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Find Reply
AntG Offline

Threads: 3
I have to admit I prefer the new Bushy's venue, The Hooded Ram didn't look particularly busy when I was around that area.
12-05-2019, 01:07 PM
Find Reply
BrianW Offline

Threads: 1
If the prom is still dug up at TT time the carpark will be very much needed - as a car or even better bike park
13-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
This was coming like a Choo Choo train. HR thought they would get clever and steal the businesses that Bushys had built up over the years. What they did not expect was the Government to step in and give Bushys access to the Villa Gardens, which last year was a monstrous success.
The attendance in the HR tent by contrast was poor to say the least. They promised a more upmarket facility ( with the prices to match) , and ended up scaling back significantly what they originally proposed to deliver and oddly there was no TT branding whatsoever, but results show that there was clearly no demand for it. I wish I had put my money where my mouth was last year when I said there would no way in Hell that HR would be there next year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
16-05-2019, 10:01 AM
Find Reply