Bikes Being Damaged on Seacat to Belfast
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bikes Being Damaged on Seacat to Belfast
I would just like to let everyone know about Seacat's attitude to bikes being damaged on their boats. I was on the 2.45am sailing on Thursday the 10th June, the boat docked in Belfast at 5.30am, so anyone with any common sense would understand that people were feeling rather tired me included so it was easy to miss things. I ride a 2003 Kawasaki ZX636R which is my pride and joy, so I was rather annoyed to say the least to discover when cleaning my bike on the Sunday aftered I came home that there was some paint rubbed off the edge of the nose of the fairing on the side it was tied the the railings by Seacat personell. I rang and notified Seacat but lo and behold they don't want to know they just want to charge over the odds for a rubbish service. I think that the Isle of Man government should be looking into this as the TT brings so much money to the Island but who wants to come back to the TT after being treated like this. I would like to hear from anyone else who may have a similar tale to tell as I think people should stand up to these people as they have been treating people like dirt for long enough.
16-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Bikes Being Damaged on Seacat to Belfast
the seacat i got from dublin was a sham too,to get back to my van we had to climb over the boot of a car,along with many others with bags,zips etc leaving the car boot scratched !!! didnt have much choice and he couldnt move his car until we had moved ours.when we did get to the van we were shouted at to hurry up as they had been unloading and my van was holding things up !!!
Although we were lucky to get over,other friends of mine traveled to belfast for the friday night sailing to be told sorry your camper is too high,even though there were other campers of simliar size and also showed them the tickets from the manx last year when they took the same camper no problem !! they had to go home,and to say they were cheesed off is an understatement !! its a joke
18-06-2004, 01:55 PM