Croft @ the weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Croft @ the weekend
Hi all not been on the forum much recently as have had mega computer probs...Dear Santa maybe ?
Anyway just wanted to say what a great weekend we just had at Croft. Got there on thursday night and set up for practise on friday. All went well for Bryan who has only been there once before but loved it and its now a definate in our racing callender.
Got a good surprise in that sharing the garage next to us was IOM`s Juan Kinnish and Tommy Clucas who was over helping Juan. Not seen Juan for a season or so and it was great to meet up with the guys. Juan went really well all weekend winning all the supersport races i think i`m right in saying.
It was a really special weekend for us as it was Alex 50th birthday on the Saturday (wots it like being marrried to a much younger woman Al ? ;-) )
and what better result could we have hoped for than our Bryan going through the field and getting a 3rd place in the supersport race on the saturday resulting in his best ever result south of the border and his first trophy also !! Big lump in the throat for a Very proud mum and dad too i may add. On the sunday Bryan got two tenth places lowering his lap times and gaining more experience as well. In racing as we all know only two well, there are good weekends and some not so good.For us this was an extra good one ! Well done to Bryan and thanks to all our friends who made it so special also.
cheers,
Stella
PS Big thanks to the organisors for not starting racing till lunchtime on the sunday so i had time to recover from saturday night ;-)
28-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Croft @ the weekend
Hi Stella
it was good to see you at the weekend and I also would like to say (again) how well Bryan did in that awful wet race on saturday an absolute star!
he did well on Sunday as well - see you in October
Sue x
28-06-2004, 06:54 PM