E-MAIL VIRUS
Anonymous
Unregistered

E-MAIL VIRUS
Last night I received over 300 e-mails with the title "SPAM:" from not only people from this message board but from many other motorcycling people who I recognise and who I do not recognise but must have come from motorcycling sources....The Witch is one of these "Spam-mails"

Has any one else had this happen within the last 24 hours ?

Even though I have up to date virus protection I am still getting "SPAM:" E-mails.....Any advice please >??

Also I am invaded with "HOT SEX" icons which I would like to lose as quick as poss !!
27-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: E-MAIL VIRUS
oops...not one of my spells, I promise. Just delete them, they are not viruses, just nuisances.
27-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: W32.MYDOOM.M@MM
This is the virus causing the problem..

It is so new, many virus destroyers have not been able to stop it yet..

BEWARE, it pulls all your addresses out of your address book and sends multiple e-mails and sex sites to everybody !!!!!

UPDATE YOUR VIRUS CHECKER NOW
27-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey...if those were my sex sites I haven't seen them, so send em back!!
27-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

They are REALLY NAUGHTY !!!

Not for a young girl like you !

27-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

KNOWHOWRACING.co.uk
Hey, Mrs Witch, do you know <A HREF="http://www.knowhowracing.co.uk">www.knowhowracing.co.uk</A> ?

It's worth a look and maybe your comments would be welcome to them

27-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

87 e-mails this morning for me. Only 5 were legitimate. It's getting worse. I've thought of changing my e-mail address but I guess it wouldn't be long before they would start rolling in again. Like you, Helen, I just quickly delete them and continually run my anti virus.
27-07-2004, 10:56 PM