ADE
Anonymous
Unregistered

ADE
Called into see Ade this morning after a check up myself. He was out of bed and sat in a chair. Got his op Tues and said he is very bored, so please get texting him to keep his spirits up.

Thanks Garry

09-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ADE
Yes, I know just how he feels. I was in Nottingham City hospital 5 yrs ago and, once they'd got me walking again, I couldn't wait to escape to the fresh air outside, cos City's got lots of grounds, grass, trees etc rather than being couped up. lol You'll feel much better when they let you start doing things, Ade, I can assure you.

ammo
09-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Garry - I've never met Ade, and so far have stayed out of these threads.

The photo with two raised fingers clearly indicates that he is on the mend.

Delighted to see it - please pass on my best wishes.

Cargo told me that I'd just missed meeting him at Skerries last year - when he's about and doing next year, I look forward to remedying this!!
09-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could someone post the photo on here? I can't access the other website, so I haven't seen it, and I'd like to print it to send to Stella, who still hasn't got a computer.
10-08-2004, 07:11 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can imagine how Ady feels i was only in hospital for 2 weeks and that seemed a lifetime, Ady try to be positive and think of Skerries And all that roadracing to look forward to?
10-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have emailed the picture to you Helen. :-))
10-08-2004, 09:03 AM