ATT OF THE WITCH & MOTHER
Anonymous
Unregistered

ATT OF THE WITCH & MOTHER
Hi

something wrong with your emails they keep bouncing back to us !
CAN YOU TELL US WHY ??

GAIL
13-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ATT OF THE WITCH & MOTHER
I have received one (Gail Musson at the Manx) Should there be more? Got some from othere people too. Are you using the right address? Remember I don't use h.b.g or helenbmerry any more.
13-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen - we, the lunatics, are still using hbg although mine don't come back to me.

Can't trace your new address - can you email it to me please?
13-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ah...now...hbg is ok..h.b.g isn't. These dots are very confusing, and, of course, scarcely visible to those of us in our declining years. Don't know what the wee yin's excuse would be! However, I have received some mail from her, and, indeed, from your very good self, today. Perhaps ecosse.net was having a bad day yesterday.
You could avoid this confusion and address me at <A HREF="mailto:thewitch@ecosse.net">thewitch@ecosse.net</A>
13-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No Helen - leave it at hbg.

Don't want to confuse the Australian Senior Citizen, never mind the rest of the lunatics!!!
13-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ATT OF THE WITCH
Helen
I have sent you one email to each address, see if
you get them !

Be in chat now?
13-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I'm glad that's all sorted! I have about three addresses for you, Helen. I shall now update my book with this new one. Thanks. p.s. I've only sent about two e-mails to you over the past month at a different addy and I guess you got them.
13-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tried to send something to a number of people, including me as hbg last night and it bounced! Don't know why, but when I used thewitch, it went ok...except that a mail to Larry bounced too!
14-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The wand needs adjusting !
14-09-2004, 12:34 PM