Darley Moor
Anonymous
Unregistered

Darley Moor
Motor cycle News today listed John McGuiness & Guy Martin as riding in the Stars at Darley meeting this weekend, John took a hefty tumble at Scarborough & Guy said he wouldn't be at Darley.
Does anyone know if both will be there or not?
29-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Darley Moor
Well Elwyn i read somewere that Guy was entered for the classic race of the year at Cadwell,. as for John Mcguiness i think it depends how fit he is
30-09-2004, 08:28 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Guy never intended racing at Darley and never had an entry in.

Paul
30-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If Guy wasnt entered at Darley why do the promotors use his name?
30-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just as I was thinking, he told me at S'boro that he hadn't entered.How many people will go expecting to see him race at Darley? Also probably wont know if John is there until the Saturday morning.Looks like the stars will be a bit thin on the ground as Jason Griffiths was not at S'boro due to pressure of work so is doubtful for Darley and he is also listed. Ian Lougher will be there but a few more names is needed to make it interesting.
30-09-2004, 07:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went to the stars meeting last year just to see Guy Martin race.........guess what, he wasn't there and probably had no intention to, just a way of getting more spectators in I reckon.
01-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ELntry list, taken from d moor web site .Lougher,Griffiths palmer Agnew,W Dunlop gilmore .Thats your top men.1 10 2004.
01-10-2004, 03:15 PM