Unregistered

Re: NO SMOKING
yes, i forgot that nod, you're the smiliest person i know :-]
ade!
22-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Nanny State Dictates Again.
But it's not a matter of personal choice is it?
What about people who suffer from asthma, or breathing problems, people who don't want their clothes to stink after coming home from the pub? You can quote all you like but I think that most people object, not because they think they are going to get cancer from breathing in other peoples smoke, but because it stinks, it gets in your eyes and on your clothes.And don't say they have the choice to go there or not because if your friends/relatives etc go to a pub then unless you want to become a hermit you have to follow.
22-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Be carefull Billy we might get barred from the site.
22-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Got your pic off Ade i must have chatted to you but the brain aint what it used to be Noddy, sure i remember the wasps on Chaz's nose but he didnt budge,he did when Ray Porter came over as did most spectators?
22-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, there's no chance of that Pykey. Just a debate by people who have their own personal opinions on this matter, of which I am one, who does smoke.

I respect your opinions and you have every right to voice them.

Think enough has been said now by myself, so finally I shall retire from the debate.
22-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Smiliest person you know ??? not met me yet ;-) ;-) ;-)
cheers,
Stella.
22-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok Malcolm point taken.
22-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

23-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wanted to say what a really interesting debate this has been with views from around the world.I also have never and will never smoke, but like Don i have seen the damage that the demon drink can cause also.
Ok so people will say this isn`t a motorcycle thread (and neithers my football one !) but its been really interesting thanks !
cheers,
Stella
23-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What's a "no smoking ban"?
23-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: NO SMOKING In the Paddock next year
I have heard that smoking in the paddock has will also be banned. Does that mean no bangers and bacon for breakfast.
27-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Much to the fact , i would be in favour of No Smoking in pubs etc, i Myself dont smoke, however for someone to tell someone else Not to smoke is wrong, cos they are denying that someone, of what may be their - enjoyment in life!, Sadly , i lost both my Mum and Dad (RIP),throught those dreaded fags, and despite the fact that they both smoked, and with all the Tobacco advertising, Regal, John PlAYER , Marlboro etc, Never did this entice me into having a smoke!.And for this reason icannot see why Tobbaco advertising is Banned!. I think the problem of smoking ( and binge drinking) all stems from, ones upbringing!. I Never would deny anyone of a drink or a fag, as it is up to each individual , what they choose to do to enjoy themselves!
Me, i choose to ride bikes, i love it , and they are equally as dangerous, but i would not want anyone telling me Not to ride a bike!.
Have i got carried away here?
30-10-2004, 04:07 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

loins aflame?
07-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

There was me thinking they were getting a bit over zealous on the 250s as well!
14-11-2004, 05:57 PM