FAO ADE :
Anonymous
Unregistered

FAO ADE :
Ade sorry i didnt reply to whether BSN Listed all the club meetings, well the answer is yes most of them but there are exeptions, Kells one of my favourites doesnt seem to there.
24-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: FAO ADE :
kells my old mate is down for the weekend of 23rd and 24th of july. which, incidentally is the same weekend as aberdare and just to cap it all the same weekend as the british bike grand prix at donington. which f*cking plank works these calendars out? take care and see ya soon,
ade!
24-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know Aberdare is one of your favs but give Kells a whirl Ade? GP V Aberdare v Kells no contest, ask Big D.
24-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

pykey, aberdare is now my longest running meeting. not missed since 1984. it was the same with british gp, but they happened to put it on one year the same weekend as skerries. guess where i went? after last years off, i missed scarborough for the first time since 86. looks like aberdare. besides, good company down there [well, russ henley anyway!] come on pykey, you've been to kells, give aberdare a try this year.
on another note, got my free tickets for march 6th mallory meeting through this morning, so looking forward to that.
catch ya later, ade!
24-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ade sorry but Kells i enjoy more than Skerries but you would have to go there to find out? there is more to Kells than roadracing shhhhhhhh cant say more. Anyway Ade i am glad your recovering and getting back to the circuits this year so i will probably meet up a the Alma in May, best wishes to Debs.
25-02-2005, 09:44 PM