tyre wamers for sale
Anonymous
Unregistered

tyre wamers for sale
A set of tyres warmers came with my new bike I have no generator nor the extra pair of hands to make proper use of them so they are for sale.
I was going to put them on E-Bay but I thought that maybe someone on here would like them.
The rear is marked HWW Racing and is an insulated type the front is marked Dennis Trollpe racing and is the more old fashioned red type warmer.
The rear has a little damage on the inside but it works just fine the front has no damage that I can see and it also works ok as well.
They are for 600/superbike
I have no idea as to what they are worth but if you want them or want to see a picture I'll send you one and I'm sure we can come to an agreeable price.
By selling these and some other bits and pieces I hope to cover the cost of my new leathers.

If theres no interest they'll just go on E-Bay
06-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: tyre wamers for sale
Wot, you mean youre not going to use these at the Manx, Cargo, to add to the chaos that its gonna be on Glencrutchery road, now that you can use them at the Manx. If you dont sell them you could always use them for making toast in, s'about all theyre good for. LOL
07-03-2005, 08:50 PM