Keeping 2 Strokes alive!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Keeping 2 Strokes alive!!!
The 2 Stroke Racing Supporters Club are delighted to announce that their title sponsor for the 2005 season will be Skerries based company 'Street Sweep' who will be sponsoring the main 250 Championship.
Gary Ryan from Street Sweep said "I am delighted to be sponsoring and giving my support to the 2 Stroke Supporters Club. I love to see these pure racing bikes at our Road Races and maybe some day we will see them back at the TT"
The Supporters Club are also f
running a championship for the 201/400 Support Championship riders this season. We will be giving extra prize money to the top four riders home at each race meeting that is a round of the Championship.
The main 250 Championship is being run over 14 rounds including the North West 200, Ulster Grand Prix, the Scarborough Gold Cup, the Southern 100 and all Irish National Road Races.
The mini July Championship will take place again this year and will be for both Classes and run at Skerries, Walderstown, Kells and Faugheen - all in Southern Ireland.
The 2 Stroke Racing Supporters Club would like to thank everyone that have given us support and to those businesses that have given donations. To support the 2 Stroke Racing S.C. and for membership details, please contact Gail on 00353868388467 or by email - <A HREF="mailto:gail@realroadracing.com">gail@realroadracing.com</A>
31-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Keeping 2 Strokes alive!!!
hi nod, just seen the write up for the oulton park meeting on saturday. and i quote:
"full grid of 250cc gp bikes"
there's still plenty about.
catch ya later, ade!
31-03-2005, 02:23 PM