Simmo fans!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Simmo fans!
He was 3rd yesterday in the 600s at East Fortune!
17-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Simmo fans!
Excellent !
Where can we find results of the days racing ?
17-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gail they will eventually go up on this site
<A HREF="http://www.scottishroadracing.co.uk/">http://www.scottishroadracing.co.uk/</A> there are a few photos on the MCN site

<A HREF="http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.messageboard.forum.thread&threadID=25912#first">http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.messageboard.forum.thread&threadID=25912#first</A>
17-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

He's second in his first race today!!
17-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

3rd in the Scottish today again, 2nd in the 3rd race. As far as I can see, outright lap record is back in the hands of the 600's (well done Michael Robertson).

Not so many 'but we liked the bumps' statements now.

New lap record for F1 Sidecars as well, 600's 400's and will have to check the rest.
17-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi diana, someone asking about results on britishsuperbike.com chat forum.
Any chance of a brief reply to her as i looked on scottishroadracing.co.uk and they have posted that the melville club not sending the results or something to that effect !
Thanks,
Stella

Ps heard all went well we were getting updates at croft !
17-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

OOh could that have been the person who was directing Saturday from 150 miles away, cos we got going before you did?

I have results, in timing system laptops (why did we not get one of those things earlier, it is brilliant!), but need to transfer to my PC, to get uploaded. We have an NT/98 conflict here, brain too frazzled to deal with last night.

We had no electrickery other than for tannoy and timing gear, the office circuit not liking being fed with 270V. Thus I do not have usual results on disc.

Everyone seemed to like new tar, although several getting caught out arriving at 'Campbells' far too fast, and I guess wishing the old hairpin was still in use. Considering the cold and weather conditions, to set the a new outright lap record on Saturday was going some, and showed how much of a difference it made.

See all the results late, I promise
18-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks diana, what website address will the results be found at ?

cheers,
Stella

ps modern technology is brill eh !
18-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Meville club ran a great meeting as ever. The resurfaced circuit is great but very weird without the bumps...and with a chicane.

There was some excellent racing, and I thought it particularly good to see Dennis Gallagher out showing some serious style and speed. And it was good to see Barry Davidson across this side of the Irish sea and on his circuit debut getting some serious results on both bikes.

18-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good to see you on the board Elle, was that your
first outing of the season ?
All the best for the rest of the season and I hope you win the Classic again at Billown !
I'm looking forward to the season, see you around sometime ?
19-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Gail,

Yes it was my first time on the bikes since last season, I've not been able to go testing this year. I hadn't even sat on my 250 since the Manx ! I had a bit of a 'mare but it was sooo great being back on the bikes again. First short circuit finishes on the 250 !!

Good luck at the NW, hopefully see you in the paddock.

19-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Elle
19-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is he making a full racing comeback then? Any ambition to do the TT again do we know?
19-04-2005, 10:45 PM