Record Ladies enter MGP......
Anonymous
Unregistered

Record Ladies enter MGP......
OK lads before you start !! or you over zealous
ladies !
Yes I was informed today that there is a record number of ladies entered for this years Manx GP.
Six are current riders and two Newcomers.
I willn't name them because that's not for me to
say. But it's great to see such good interest in
the ladies coming to race at the Manx GP, the
more the better and I'm sure this will happen.

See <A HREF="http://www.bikegirl.co.uk">www.bikegirl.co.uk</A> for more information on
the current ladies in racing.

I know some of you are thinking so what but it
would work the other way if it was the other way round ? Lads do get noticed for taking on the
role of house man ?? Do we critise them ?
03-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

PS......
And no prizes for the fastest blonde ! False eyelashes, biggest watermelons, men caught wearing ladies undies.......dare I go on.......
LOL

03-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: PS......
Settle down Gail, what have you been smoking? You know that girls in leather turn us blokes on. The more the better, as long as you don't finish in front of us. I still have visions of that cat-woman Helen in her leathers. Very disturbing.
04-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don,I seem to recall that you have a preference for Japanese ladies in catsuits!!!Lol.The blood pressure tablets are in the post
04-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hilary you have a long memory, which would be the equivalent to me reminding you of falling off in a car park in front of Jim Redman some time back!! How is your elbow by the way?
04-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good heavens that's coming up to the anniversary
of that spill...three years ago.......day after
my first North West 200 !!
04-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

My elbow is fine,thanks,Don.In fact it is good enough to elbow you just where it hurts!!Lol.The Thundersprint is actually taking place again this coming weekend,but it is non-competitive this year,can't remember the reason why.No doubt they won't be short of entries,but I really don't see the point in tearing round a car park simply to demonstrate how easy it is to fall off.Have you ever crashed in front of Jim Redman,Don?Over to Cargo---he's the car park expert.
04-05-2005, 08:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hillary the thundersprint is not my cup of tea but it each to all?
04-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree Pykey.Although a lot goes into the organisation of the event,the course bears no resemblence to other "real" twisty sprints.
04-05-2005, 09:41 PM