TT news, comments? Please?
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT news, comments? Please?
I agree with another subscriber, news seems to be a bit thin?
Does anyone have anything to get the ball roling?
What news of Wade Boyd? How are thing going for you, Fitz?
Time to get excited.....

Mike Vickers
(MV)
12-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT news, comments? Please?
It is getting exciting Mike , there is a buzz here on the Island , the circuit is laden with the Highway Board men putting bales up painting roads etc . The new harstanding area in the paddock looks a lot bigger than previous , much better for the riders . Drove past the granstand out to Glen Vine monday evening the circuit looks in great condition , the new sstrip on Bray Hill looks good .Was down at my friends Big H Paul Hunts workshop the other day admiring his bikes new K5 Suzuki looks nice , the Superbike is looking good & he has a nice 600 Honda there as well .All in all things are starting to buld up . Cheers Shaun
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT news, comments? Please?
Wow!

Thanks Shaun, thats more like it!
Thinking of those places conjurs up the images in my mind!!
As I drive onto the course with the car and trailer, on my way to Sulby, it all comes floodinf back. The last 38 years of memories. Especially when I get to the Ballahutchin, for some reason!
Good luck to all and lets have a TT to remember for all the right reasons.
Ride safely and sensibly. After arriving on the scene of a fatal bike accident last year, I beg evryoone to be sensible. The trouble is, the maniacs dont frequent places like this!

Mike Vickers
(MV)

I have to say, that even from a distance, the new format/organisation seems to be the business!

12-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT news, comments...
It IS a bit thin isn't it !!

We haven't heard from Mr Boyd up to now but I am one who hopes he makes the trip yet again.

We are entering our good friend Kevin Ago Murphy in the Senior on a quick R6............

We still would like a teeny bit more financial help for this canny lad who, given the chance this year, could make it his (and our) best up to now. Anybody help please ??

Other than this we are sitting here waiting for TT news and information to whip us up into the frenzy we are normally whipped into, this close to the TT.

Can't fault the organisers yet, but it would be nice to have some build up, wouldn't it !

Where can we go on websites to have all the ongoing info ??? What's happening wrt NW200 ??

We normally do our little TT contribution but it is less than two pages long at this time.
12-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was a bit concerned that Mr Boyds website seems to have disappeared. I know he is entered.
Any ideas anyone?
I f no Mark Parret and no Wade, we are losing the characters from the Tele TT series. Is Barry Sloper racing?

Mike
12-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wadw will definitely be there, arriving 24 May...smiling...he says!
12-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, that IS good news!
I dont know about others, but for me, Wade epitomises the TT competitor who is not a star, little support, but a real stalwart. Oh, and what a character!!

Mike
(MV)
13-05-2005, 08:46 AM